Welcome to the April PALS HOP! This month, we're featuring Wonderful Wedding and Mother's Day projects for your inspiration! You've likely hopped over from Martha Stewart, www.seasonsofstamping.com, I'm stop number 3 on the PALS HOP and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below and you'll be back on track!
I Love this clean and simple Mother's Day Card. I made up a few of these for my daughters friends Mothers. It is always nice to receive a handmade card for Mother's Day.
Stamp Sets: All Holidays (WM-114916)
Cardstock: Old Olive (100702), Early Espresso (119686), & Daffodil Delight (119683)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Little Leaves Embosslit (114511), 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), & 1” Circel Punch (119868)
Perfect Touch: 1 ¼” Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (119961)
Extra’s: Snail (104332)
All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!
1. Carmen Sublasky, www.creativestamptuary.com
2. Martha Stewart, www.SeasonsOfStamping.com
3. Stephanie Uzee, You Are Here
4. Barbara Chatzkel, www.takeoutpaperarts.com
5. Joan Norris, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlycreative/blog
6. Mary Fish, http://www.stampinpretty.com/
8. Joanna Munster, www.inspiredbystampin.com
9. Mike Funke, www.stampin-style.com
10. Melanie Collins, http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com
11. Nina Dee, www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Barbara Chatzkel,www.takeoutpaperarts.com , stop number 4 on the April PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!