Here is how it would work.
Ribbon Share would included 2 yards of each "New" ribbon in the 2011-2012 IB&C (Page 194 & 195). These are marked with a "n" to the left of them.
- 3/8" Ruffled - 5 colors (Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool party, & Wisteria Wonder)
- 3/8" Denim - 2 colors (Artichoke, & Blue)
- 5/8" Satin - 3 colors (Bashful Blue, Basic Black, & Chocolate Chip)
- 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain - 7 colors (Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Melom Mambo, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, & Wild Wasabi)
- 3/8" Tafetta - 7 Colors (Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, & Soft Suede)
- 1/8" Tafetta - 2 Colors (Baja Breeze, & Regal Rose)
- 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon - 10 Colors (Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, & Tangerine Tango)
- 1/4" Grosgrain - 4 Colors (Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Rose Red, & Tempting Turquoise)
Seperate cost to purchase a roll of each would be $320.00 plus shipping.
Share Price including Priority Shipping would be $72.50, which equals 78 yards of ribbon per share.
If you would be interested in this ribbon share please email me. We need at least 5 people in order to get this one started. Once we have 5 people I can send a paypal invoice for $72.50 and I will then order the ribbon.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by today!