Thursday, July 28, 2011

PPA104 - Paper Piercing

Wow this weeks PPA104 challenge is to use Paper Piercing as a technique on your project /card. This was a tough one for me because everything I tried just didn't come out like I had invisioned in my head. So I ened up just randomly piercing star patterns around my embossed images.

This is the 2nd Christmas card for this year...and I love how this DSP has a gold shimmer to it. It just screamed christmas card. What do you think?



Stamps Sets: Tree Trimings (WM-116722), & Delightful Decorations (CM-122652 WM-122650)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686), & Mocha Mornings DSP (122366)

Ink: Versa Mark (102283)

Cool Tools: Mat Pack (105826), Paper Piercer (116631), Emboss Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (100005), & Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)

Perfect Touch: Gold emboss powder (109129), Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122332)

Thanks for stopping by and please play along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Stephanie! I love the embossing and the paper piercing! Nice job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stephanie. I like the piercing of a shape on the paper. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that background pattern. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your idea to pierce stars.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - so elegant and a great idea to pierce stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very pretty-love the pierced stars-the dsp is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous, Stephanie! Very elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card. Love your element of paper piercing! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really beautiful card, I would never have thought to use Mocha Mornings for a Christmas Card - love the idea!

    ReplyDelete