Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sneak Peak for the PALS PPA98

Wow it has been a while since I played along with the pals...or played at all for that matter! I haven't really had any mojo or energy to create anything...but that has changed! The UPS man has been bringing me new goodies from the 2011-2012 IB&C and I am in love with this new catalog!

What do you think?




Stamp Sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Sneak Peak)

Cardstock: Concord Crush (119795), Whisper White (100730), & Cheerful Treat (Hostess Sneak Peak)

Ink: Concord Crush (119785)
Cool Tools: 1 ¾” Scallop Circle Punch (119854), & Corner Rounder (119871)

Perfect Touch: 5/8” Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), & In Color Glimmer Brads (121005)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love the bold birthday greeting! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the background paper! Fabulous card, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Stephanie! I love the colors! Love the flower you created too using the punch! So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that stamp and the flower is a perfect element. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Welcome back. I have missed your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Stephanie. I love it. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Stephanie! So glad you have some mojo again! The present man always helps in that area .... hehehe. Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch and new goodies!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I'm loving the new catty also. I totally understand about the mojo disappearing. That's why I love checking out all the blogs; there is always something out there that inspires.

    ReplyDelete