Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome Baby for PP43

I am still making Baby cards. The past week 2 of my friends gave birth and 1 more friend annouced that she is expecting in October. If you live in the upstate NY area and don't plan on having anymore children, please only drink bottled water! Just kidding!!! For this baby card I used The Paper Players clean & simple sketch. Clean & Simple cards always tend to be a challenge for me. They always look like I didn't put enough time & effort into it.




Stamp Sets: Four Frames (2010-2011 IB&C Sneak Peak), & Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), & Sunny Garden DSP (119831)

Ink: Daffodil Delight (119667)



Cool Tools: 1 ¾” x 7/8” Oval Punch (119855), Decorative Label (Occasions Mini 120907), & Scallop Edge Punch (119882)



Perfect Touch: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), & Daffodil Delight Taffeta (119254)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! I know what you mean about CAS feeling like you haven't done enough! But this card is so sweet and pretty! I love that it is yellow, a perfect way to use the Four Frames set too! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks perfect as it is. I love the yellow; it's great for a shower when you don't know what they are expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I have a hard time with CAS cards, too. Your baby card came out beautifully! I reallyl like all of the little details you added, like the layered ribbon and the popped up punch, too. Love the beautiful color! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players! Always so fun to see your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie... very funny... yes... only bottled water when I visit your neck of the woods :-)
    I love the yellow and the polka dots. Perfect for a baby card. I know you feel as though the card might look as though you haven't put enough effort into it... the but effort shows. The double ribbon, the way the dots all tie in together - all work so beautifully. Sometimes, CAS is harder because you have to practice restraint ... you have done that... but still produced a gorgeous card.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all the little details you added really stand out on this CAS beauty! The dotted paper matches the dotted frame stamp and the sweet little ribbon is just perfect for a baby card. So glad you could join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just the sweetest thing! LOVE the colors---and what could be more fun than making baby cards!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the yellow, Stephanie, and the label frame you selected! Adorable bow! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The CAS dilemma is knowing how to pack as much punch into as little as possible and you've nailed it! The color is gorgeous and I love how you've layered the punched sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Yellow is one of my favorite colors and you've put it together so beautifully. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete