Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome Baby for PP42 & SSSC112

I have combined 2 challenges together for today's card. As soon I saw the Paper Players color challenge I knew I wanted to create baby card. I know 5 expecting Mother's! This weeks sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday was perfect for the Stamp Set I wanted to use.



Stamp Sets: Animal Stories (WM-116716), & Something to Celebrate (Occasions Mini Hostess Level 1 CM-121955 WM-121897)

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (111352), So Saffron (105118), Poppy Parade (119793), & Whisper White (100730)

Ink: So Saffron (105213) Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), & Stars #2 Die (113461)

Perfect Touch: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262), & Neutral Designer Buttons (119743)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable, Stephanie! I love the layered stars! The texture and the ribbon are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it's so cute. Love the way you embellished the star. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five!! Five expecting mothers! That is crazy! What is in the water over there? LOL! I love your cute take on the colours and on the sketch! The layered stars look terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie patootie, Stephanie!!! I guess you must have many friends in "that" stage of life!!! 5 babies, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love that layered star! I've got to agree with Lesley: there must be something in the water over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? 5??? I'm staying out of New York, lol! But I love admiring your card from afar! Such a cute baby card--love the giraffe and the trio of stars! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, cute card. I love those stars too. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, what gorgeous card. I love that it can be used for either gender. The texture on the card, the three ribbons and the three stars just make me happy. I love repetitions, and I love things in threes!
    This was a great way to use the colors.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on the baby card inspiration, Stephanie! :) Love how you paired the colors with that fun sketch and the stars are such a great accent to the image. SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the comments. 1 baby was born yesterday (little girl chloe), and I find out that a close friend of the family is pregnant and due in October...Really if you live in NY DO NOT DRINK THE WATER...LOL

    ReplyDelete