Saturday, April 9, 2011

Strength & Hope for SSC198

It is a beautiful Saturday Morning here in Upstate NY. The birds were up early and so was I. This was a really quick card to put together using the Stamping411 Sketch today. I also found a new Friday Mashup Challenge Blog that is to use Butterflies with Dimension.

I love the huge Butterfly image in this Breast Cancer stamp that will be in the upcoming Summer Mini. For every Strength & Hope Stamp set purchased Stampin' Up will donate $2.00 to the BCRF (Breast Cancer Research Foundation). How cool is that!! Stamp Sets: Strength & Hope (Summer Mini Sneak Peak)

Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Rose Red (102544), & Chocolate Chip (102128)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Rose Red (101778), & Versa Mark (102283)

Cool Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (119853) Perfect Touch: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon (Occasions Mini 122332), Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), & Linen Thread (104199)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Stephanie! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterfly... I really like how you layered it.. I'm going to have to try out that sketch as well. Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Great to see you at the Mashup!! This card is fabulous, love how you used the scrolly stamp from the set! Pretty colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! Love how you stamped that butterfly and then made it 3D!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely lovely! Every detail goes so well together. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I love the way you used the sketch this week. You make me want to go assemble my set so I can start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have put this card together and the colours you have used. They are perfect to go with that stamp set. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterfly with those colors, and the ribbon/button combo is perfect!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I love how the butterfly is stamped twice. It's a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the butterfly in chocolate chip and then the next layer popped up in Rose Red! I love this set, and hope a lot of people buy it! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love how you used this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, it's very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job -- love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete