Monday, April 25, 2011

Pretty Postage for SSC200

I am on a mission to use up as much Designer Series Paper as I can before the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catolog come out. I am a DSP horder...I think it is to pretty to be cut up so it just sits there. For today's Birthday Card I choose to use up some of the Celebrations DSP which is good for almost any kid gendered birthday. I used the Stamping411 Sketch Challenge and I used a Summer Mini sneak Peak Stamp set & Punch!




Stamps Sets: Pretty Postage (Summer Mini Sneak Peak)


Cardstock: Pacific Point (111350), Bashful Blue (105120), Whisper White (100730), & Celebrations DSP (117164)

Ink: Pacific Point (111837)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Scallop Square Duo Die (Carry Over Item 120903), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), & Postage Punch (Summer Mini Sneak Peak)

Perfect Touch: Whisper White Bakers Twine (Summer Mini Sneak Peak)

Extra's: Dimensionals (104430)

All Products used are Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheery card -- love the little postage stamp punch and texture! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the use of the postage stamp with that particular DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great goal..I am trying to use all my stamp set at least once. Easter side tracked me ,though. Your cards are gorgeous. The colors will put a smile on someone's face. Great work, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cheerful. I'm with you on the dsp. I don't want to use it on every card but it piles up quickly. Let's blame it on SU; they keep making such beautiful papers that are hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dsp! I used to be a dsp hoarder too...now I just cut to my heart's desire, but I still have leftovers when a new catalog comes out!! Really cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card...love the postage stamp punch on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and happy card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun twist on the sketch! Love the "pop" of color...perfect for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love your goal... I should do that too!!! Your card is fabulous, I love it. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love your card! Beautiful job with the sketch and the pretty postage just made my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable idea to use that image multiple times! Very cute.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete