Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Pat's Day and Featured Guest Stamper

That's Right I am the featured Guest Stamper today for Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty.
I am honored to be a part of Mary's Stampin' Pretty Pals! This is a simple card I made for St. Patrick's Day. I created my own background from the Curly Label Punch, and I cheated with the main stamp image...I didn't have this stamp set from the Occasions mini so I downloaded it from MDS (My digital Studio) and printed it out on Whisper White. Pretty cool huh?
Stamp Sets: Lucky Shamrock (Occasion Mini WM-121939) or MDS Download (124437)

Cardstock: Garden Green (102584), Whisper White (100730), & Regals DSP (117154)

Ink: Garden Green (102272)

Cool Tools: Curly Label Punch (119851), & 1 ¾” Circle Punch (119850)

Perfect Touch: Pumpkin Pie 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119253)
Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your featured stamper spot, Stephanie! I ADORE this card with the curly label BG and that sliver of pumpkin ribbon pops perfectly! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The layout is perfect.The orange ribbon gives it a pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a fellow Pal: I hopped over to your blog from Stampin Pretty. You did a wonderful job with this St. Patrick's Day card. Love your style and will be back to visit regularly. I am in awe of your use of MDS on this card and the scrapbook pages. Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Stephanie!!! I love it. hugs,

    ReplyDelete