Saturday, March 5, 2011

Punch Bunch Birthday with SSC193

Wow it's the weekend already! This week went really fast for me. I think because all the kids are feeling better and they were back in school all week! Spring is fast approaching here in the Northeast and the bad four letter word is melting in my neck of the woods!!!

I love to start my weekends off with the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. This week they are doing Sqaure cards but I opted to do a regular A2 size.

Stamp Sets: Fine Flourish (WM-115709), & Punch Bunch (Sale-A-Bration CM-123211 WM-121847)

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (111352), Perfect Plum (101889), & Subtles DSP (117152)

Ink: Whisper White Craft (101731)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Sqaure Duo Die (Holiday Mini Carry Over 120903), & 1 ½” Scallop Square (119884)

Perfect Touch: Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Thanks for stopping By!

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and I love your colors. Beautiful card. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layers and beautiful colors = gorgeous card! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors Stephanie, and I love the flourish to highlight the sentiment! Our snow is melting too, I actually see a little bit of brown grass now...pretty sad when brown grass is exciting huh??? Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is soft and gorgeous! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhh! I love that flourish as a background for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Love the colors and that flourish is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute quick and easy card! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete