Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nature Walk with SSC195

Well it's Saturday and the perfect way to start my day is by seeing what the Stamping 411 Sketch challenge is! I was inspired by the gorgeous Ribbon in the sketch! I just had to use it in my design. I flipped the panels so the butterfly would work..

We had 2 nice days of Spring weather and the gray sky and cold weather is back:( So much for pulling all the shorts out...maybe next week!

Stamp Sets: Nature Walk (Occasions Mini CM-121997 WM-121925), & Define Your Life (WM-114950)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686), & Botanical Gazette DSP (Occasions Mini 121783)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Cool Tools: Decorative Label (Occasions Mini 120907)

Perfect Touch: 1 ¼” Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119961)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Dimensionals (104430)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch. A really natural look with the colors you used. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you selected Stephanie. Great job with the sketch and the Ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to flip the sketch so it works! Beautiful card...love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!! Love the big bow!! I'm always a little scared to try that.

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie I love the way you flipped the sketch! All gorgeous elements on this beauty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie -- fabulous job! Love the images and colors you chose to use!

    Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card! I love the "pop" of color on the angled layer. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I really like how you flipped the sketch to make it work for what you were doing in your head. Although sketches are a jumping off point, I'm glad folks take creative license like you did with this beauty. I love how the cherry cobbler DSP pulls your eye back in.. This is a home run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning card!! I love all your details and layers. The colors are fabulous! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete