Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MDS Project for The Paper Players Color Challenge



Here is a 2-page layout I did for my oldest daughter Cameron when she turned 9 back in 2008. I surprised her with a day trip to New York City to go to The American Girl Doll Store and to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. It was a great Mother-daughter Day!
The colors for this weeks The Paper Players Challenge worked so well with the colors in the picture inside the American Girl Restaurant.
I used Baja Breeze for the background with a piece of Early Espresso DSP from Botanical Gazette. Blushing Bride and Early Espresso ink is used for the Circle Circus Stamp set.
I hope you like this quick & easy digital Scrapbook layout!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool Stephanie! Don't you just LOVE the MDS? I cannot stop playing with it! I love the layouts you created and it feels so good to scrapbook pages that have been in your file, waiting to be scrapbooked!
    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome birthday your daughter must of had. Beautiful layout. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. And what a fun idea for you and your daughter. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Stephanie! Both the layout and the trip! I have a friend whose daughter is just ga-ga for American Girl dolls. So sweet! Love how you showcased the colors on your layout, too. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun SB page Stephanie! Your daughter looks so happy--what a treat for both of you. She has a gorgeous smile, too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout---I wish I could have gone on that trip! Thanks for playing the Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great reminder of a fabulous birthday trip! Like LeAnne, I wish I could have joined you! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie - what a great layout to commemorate a wonderful trip! You chose the perfect colors to really highlight the colors in the pics.
    So glad you shared this with the Paper Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete