Saturday, March 26, 2011

MDS Layout with Stamping411 # 196


This is a really quick project made with MDS (My Ditigal Studio) With this week's Stamping411 Sketch Challenge. I have been crazy busy the last couple of days and trying to catch up. Instead of creating a card for this sketch Challenge I opted to create a Ditigal 2 page layout. I love that I can create pages while watching TV, helping the kids with homework, or cooking...and the best part is NO Cleanup!
For this 2 page layout I used the Play Date Suite of goodies. Play Date DSP (121438), Play Date Quick Accents Kit (123432), & Play Date Embellishments (123433)


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Love digital scrapbooking. Pages are nicely done. My favorite it Wonder Woman, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a master at MDS... I just have no patience to learn. Gorgeous family and such fun pages. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the pages. I just love the border. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made pages with this week's sketch! I love MDS and that I can knock out my scrapbooking so quickly! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love both of your layouts Stephanie! Great pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did a double layout using our sketch!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sketch works so well with MDS! Great job!

    ReplyDelete