Friday, March 11, 2011

MDS Friday



I Can't believe it's Friday already. I am really loving MDS (My Digital Studio). I was able to put this page together in about 20 minutes. The best part is that there is no clean up, and I can bring my laptop upstairs and create while the kids are doing homework!

I used this weeks ScrapSketch22 Layout from the MDS website. A fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is coming up with these weekly sketches. I am in the mist of creating a Family Scrapbook for the last 5 years, so I will use this sketch over and over for each year.

Stampin' Up! just released new downloads for MDS. Click here to view them.

That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely scrapbook page. I am traveling back home after a stay a Disney. Adding the date to the bottom is a great idea. Think I will do this when I scrapbook our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! Love the layout and colors.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous page! The colors are fabulous. Your kids are gorgeous!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete