Monday, March 28, 2011

Friends Never Fade with The Paper Players # 40

I love this simple sketch challenge from The Paper Players this week. I still feel like I am catching up from a non-stop day on Friday. I am addicted to these colors lately! Love the blue, green & Browns.
Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade (CM-120618 WM-118750) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Pear Pizzazz (119795), & Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167) Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Corner Rounder (119871), & Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)

Perfect Touch: Whisper White 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119262) Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Dimensionals (104430) All Products/Images used are Stampin’ Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Stephanie! I love the softness that you created with the colors and opposite rounded corners on the main image panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love all the green (my favorite color).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I too love the softness of your card. Colors are fabulous! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Stephanie! Love the mix of color and texture. The opposite rounded corners really make everything pop. So pretty! Awesome job with The Paper Players sketch! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, wonderful card. I love these colors, too! the sentiment is perfect - and so true! I love that you added the textured layer on the left. Perfect!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Stephanie! I love this DSP. The textured panel is perfect, as is the tiny bow! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Stunning use of these colors and DP! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you interpreted our sketch this week! Great colors and love, love that DSP! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie!
    Love the stamping on the green paper and the soft colours. I need to round my edges more! Happy you play with us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete