Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Bakery with The Paper Players #39

I have created today's card based on the sketch at The Paper Players weekly Challenge. This week they are hosting a sketch challenge and we all know I love sketch challenges! It is also a Clean & Simple challnge so I did not add a lot of extra's. I did however create Rose Red Tafetta Ribbon using Whisper White Tafetta and Rose Red Stampin' Write marker.


Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery (Hostess Level 1 IB&C CM-120115 WM-117034)

Cardstock: Rose Red (102544), Whisper White (100730), & Sweet & Sour DSP (117390)

Ink: Rose Red (Classic Pad 101778 / Stampin’ Write Marker 100063)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439) & Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963)

Perfect Touch: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), & Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)

All Supplies used are Stampin’ Up!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your card. Quite clever how you were able to match the ribbon to your color scheme. Love the simplicity of your card.Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card, very simple but elegant! My question to you is how do you make your bows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made your own ribbon in the colour that you needed! This card is super duper cute and I am happy you play with us!!!
    Lesley :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and yet fun... I love it. Love that ribbon in the middle. Beautiful. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is fabulous! I love how you used the simple stamped image and created your own Rose Red ribbon. Such a great CAS creation with so many beautiful details! Always so fun to visit your blog! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great monochromatic card Stephanie! Love the sweet & sour DSP and your dyed ribbon is fabulous especially that bow! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Stephanie...what a wonderful card! I love the texture and the bow! The monochromatic look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the monochromatic look you've got going here! SUPER cute! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete