Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge 35

Wow I can not believe this is my 3rd week as a guest designer for The Paper Players! Time is flying by. I am having such a good time, and visiting all of the wonderful blogs...Just amazing! This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you! I love sketch challenges. Just pick your favorite color combo and stamp set and Play along with us this week!

Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches (WM-117022 CM-120516)

Cardstock: Marina Mist (119682), Certainly Celery (105125), Whisper White (100730), & Subtles DSP (117152)

Ink: Marina Mist (119668)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Original Oval Die (114525), 2 x 1 3/8” Oval Punch (119859), Paper Piercer (116631), & Mat Pack (105826)

Perfect Touch: Subtles Glimmer Brads (Occasions Mini 121004), Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), & Marina Mist 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119257)
Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Thanks for stopping By!

10 comments:

  1. Great looking card! The texture and patterns are so pretty together along with the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I never put these colors together... but you have made me realize I really should. They are wonderful colors and perfect for spring. Mmm... not that spring is where I live right now! I love the fact that you created so much texture on this card. Each layer has something interesting, including the ties on the buttons. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch. LOVE IT! I also can't believe you are in your third week as guest designer. It's been fabulous having you along!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love that color combo and the double buttons with the ribbon! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love your color choices and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie I love the colors, and the combination of patterns & textures rocks! Love the bling too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree this color combination is so fresh and modern--I love it! Love your use of the textures--even textured CS! And those buttons--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Stephanie! This is fabulous! I love the texture and your color choices! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing color combo and I love how you used the sketch! So, SO pretty! :)
    Hugs,
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun sketch . You did a great job with color, and loads of texture. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - I love the color combo and the texture you created with the embossing on the card base and the sentiment mat. Gonna have to get that oval die for myself.

    ReplyDelete