Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Paper Players Challenge #36 - Fun with Fabric

Well this is my last card as being a guest Designer for The Paper Players. I have had a blast and I am truely honored that I was asked to be a guest Designer. Every one on the Design Team is amazing and so freindly!

This weeks challenge is to create with Fabric. I do not play with fabric (my mother is the quilter, and I am the card maker...) So I used Ribbon and made this Ribbon Flower. I have seen them all over blog land and finally made my first one. My color choices started from that little fabric brad. I love how this card came together. What do you think?


Stamp Sets: Build a Blossom (Occasions Mini WM-121923 CM-121994), & Create a Cupcake (Occasions Mini WM-121915 CM-121982)

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (108641), Pretty in Pink (100459), Very Vanilla (101650), & Subtles DSP (117152)

Ink: Wild Wasabi (109014)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Polka Dot Embossing Folder (117335), 2 ½” Circle Punch (Occasions Mini 121906), Blossom Petal Punch (Occasions Mini 121808), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), 1 ¾” x 7/8” Oval Punch (119855)

Perfect Touch: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (117289), Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291), & Sweet Stitches Fabric Brads (Occasions Mini 121880)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294), & Glue Dots (103683)

Thanks for stopping by and please play along with this week's challenge!

9 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Stephanie! I love the ribbon flower! I will miss you on the DT, Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower rocks!! I have no idea how to make those, so I'm in awe!! I love the brad in the center too. It's been a fun month on the DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie this is one fab flower! I don't know how to do them at all - and yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ribbon flower. I have been wanting to try that; you've given me a little inspiration. Your card is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! These flowers have eluded me--just can't get them right, so I am jealous that yours is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ribbon flower is GORGEOUS Stephanie! I can never seem to make them and yours is perfect! Thank you for all of your hard work as our GD this month! I am so happy you were able to design with us!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ribbon flower is STUNNING Stephanie! I've been wanting to try these and you've given me the inspiration I need. Love that fabric brad center and your color combo is so fresh and happy! I've enjoyed working with you on the DT this month...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ribbon flower! I just watched a video a few days ago on making one of them. I'm going to have to give it a try. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous... your ribbon flower is the prettiest one I've seen. You card is beautiful. Keep em coming, I love flowers. *smile* Hugs,

    ReplyDelete