Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Believe Get Well Card


I created this card based on 2 challenges this week. The sketch layout is from Stamping411, and the color combo is from Stampin' Royalty. I have to say I can not get enough of this color combo lately. I have been using lots of Soft Suede, Baja Breeze & Crumb cake. Just love them together!




Stamp Sets: Just Believe (CM- 120453, WM-113252), & Sincere Salutations (WM-115068)


Cardstock: Soft Suede (Textured 119948, Smooth115318 ), Not Quite Navy ( 101722), Very Vanilla (101650), & Elegant Soiree DSP (117163)

Ink: Soft Suede (Stampin’Write Marker 120973), Baja Breeze (Stampin’ Write Marker 120965)




Perfect Touch: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon (Occasion Mini 12332)


Extra’s: Snail (104332)





Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow as I am the February Guest Designer for The Paper Players along with Kerin Sylvester!!!

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card -- so balanced and soothing! Perfect for Get Well! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, the colors, the ribbon, the stamp... awesome. I'd CASE it in a heartbeat!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY pretty Stephanie, and I'm a huge fan of that color combo as well! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite stamps. Loveit in this colour. Such a lovely card. I really like the ribbon across the corners! Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting! I'll have to check it out! Thanks so much for playing along! your card is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Very Pretty. Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - this card is adorable. Great job with the challenge colours. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You used one of my favorite dsps. I love how your photo captures how wonderful the seam binding is. This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Love that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...that is a great color combo, too!
    Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete