Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Easter for The Sweet Shop

Oh this is such a cute sketch layout from the The Sweet Shop. I have wanted to use this stamp for Easter but thought it was still a bit too early. When I saw this sketch I knew it was time.

Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms (Occasions Mini WM-121905 CM-122057)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686), Pink Pirouette (111351), Very Vanilla (101650), & Subtles DSP (117152)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Cool Tools: Scallop Oval Punch (119856), & Decorative Label Punch (Occasions Mini 120907)
Perfect Touch: Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (120931)
Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This card is lovely! I hsve given you the Stylish Blogger award, you can pick it up from by blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch!

    Love the pretty Easter eggs.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'm with mamia. I have also nominated you to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. Please come to my blog to receive your award and find out what the next steps are. Congrats!!!
    http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-won-i-won.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the color for a spring/Easter card. I like what you did with the sketch,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!!! I too just love what you did with the sketch. Fabulous! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!! It is just beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete