Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bouncy Bayer Technique for SSC190

I have wanted to try the Bouncy Bayer Technique for a while and have never had a good idea to use it with. My Son told me late last night that he was invited to a sleep over birthday today. So I needed a Birthday card for a 14 year old. I thought the today's sketch from Stamping411 and this technique would be perfect for a quick card. (I smudge the "HAPPY" a little bit but was pressed for time so I couldn't do a re-do...)

I also flipped the sketch...

Stamp Sets: Extreme Skateboard (WM-115179), & On Your Birthday (WM-111664)
Cardstock: Night of Navy (100867), Glossy White (102599), Whisper White (100730), & Regals DSP Pack (117154)

Ink: Night Of Navy (102977), & Jet Black Stazon (101406)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439) & Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)

Perfect Touch: Night of Navy 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119258), & Regals Designer Buttons (119744)
Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Bouncing Brayer is one of the very first techniques I did on my blog! I {heart} this card and the gorgeous, young flair it has! Thanks so much for playing.. I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and Your bouncy brayer effect is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Yes bouncing brayer...very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card totally rocks!!! I love it... will have to try that bouncy brayer tech. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Fabulous!!! Great idea for a girls group I do. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for a teen boy. I like that brayer technique. Will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. Incredible technique and you really nailed it! Excellent color and image choices for at 14 y/o boy. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW -- is this ever an attention getter! I'll have to remember this technique -- it's fabulous! And so is your card! Thanks for playing along with the 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie your card rocks!!! I don't think I've ever tried that technique, I need to give it a shot! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card totally rocks! What a great background for a teenager....love it to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally cool!!! Love that background and it works great together with this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that technique is VERY cool with that stamp! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous job you did!- perfect for a teenage boy! Congrats on your top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! This is FABULOUS! Love the striking colours ... and the white borders really makes the brayering pop! Love it! I have a male b'day to do ... this is definitely going in the "to case" file! Might try it this afternoon! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete