Sunday, January 30, 2011

Plant Hope Birthday

I am still on the Birthday kick card making freenzie. I just can't stop myself. THat is okay because you can never have to many birthday cards on hand right? I am submitting this card for 2 challenges today. The Sweet Stop provided the sketch, and The Paper Players are hosing a Anything Goes Challenge. Check them both out!

Stamp Sets: Plant Hope (CM-120540 WM-117042), & On Your Birthday (WM-111664)
Cardstock: Soft Suede Textured (119948), Baja Breeze (111352), Very Vanilla (101650) & Elegant Soiree DSP (117163)

Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), & Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)
Perfect Touch: Crumb Cake Seam Binding (Occasions Mini 122332)
Extra’s: Snail (104332)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful birthday card. I really like the palm tree done in the soft brown...I wish we had some of those were I lived!!!! The embossed light blue in the background really makes the palm tree stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card! Beautiful colors and I love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Stephanie! I love the texture. That image is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, this is the best card I have seen made with this set. I love the colors. I love the lattice background. I love the ribbon. All round, just gorgeous!
    thanks for stopping by my blog on the Paper Players blog hop, too. Really appreciated your visit.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and the soft suede ink - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous... I just got Plant Hope and can't wait to ink it up. You are given me that incentive!!! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the tropical feel of this card! The textured folder looks like wicker and the DSP goes terrific with the image! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tree in Soft Suede--it's beautiful! Love all the patterns and textures too. Just a fabulous card and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players and thanks for stopping by during the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie, this uses one of my fav color combos! So glad you're joining us this month at the Paper Players, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the colors and the texture. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete