Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi There with SSC185 & CQC66

I love the 2 challenges that I used to create this card today. I combined Stamping 411 Sweet Saturday Sketch & The Colour Q for the awesome color combo. I knew exactly what I wanted to do this morning when I saw the sketch...however it has taken me all day to be able to sit and create. Here in Upsate NY we got another 10 inches of snow so we had to clean up the deck and driveway this morning, then off to do the weekly errands, and home to cook. Where did my Saturday go?




Stamp Sets: Medallion (115223), & Fundamental Phrases (114968)

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (111352), So Saffron (115118), Daffodil Delight (119683) & Whisper White (10073)

Ink: Versa Mark (102283)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Lots of Tags Die (114508), Heat Tool (100005), & Paper Snips (103579)

Perfect Touch: Black Emboss Powder (109133), 1/8” Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254), & Antique Brads (117273)

Extra’s: Snail (104332) & Stampin’ Dimensional (104430)
I hope you enjoy this and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that medallion stamp and the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the black and Yellow.....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and dramatic card, Stephanie! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just an absolute stunner!
    Love that stamp I have been thinking about getting it for a while and now you have sold me on it :) Love how you used the challenge colours,I followed your enrty from Colour Q, I am scared to use alot of black but you have done it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet and so versatile too!! Love the colors and the antique brad in the center really makes it stand out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love that image in black, and with the hint of yellow, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and yellow....with just a touch of Baja Breeze. So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it--bold & beautiful! The brad in the center really mimics your medallion and ties it all together! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Love this one!! Great bold colors too!!

    ReplyDelete