Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easter Blossoms

It seams like this card took me all day to create. I would do a little, then stop to do laundry...do a little bit more and do some more laundry..and now it is finally done. I combined two wonderful weekend challenges for this card. Stamping 411 for the sketch & The Paper Players for the color. This is a birthday card for my Mother in Law. She loves every card I make for her! I hope she will like this one too!






Stamp Sets: Easter Blossoms (Occasion Mini CM-122057 WM-12190)

Cardstock: River Rock (108640), Very Vanilla (101650), & Presto Pattern DSP (117175)

Ink: Basic Black (101179), Baha Breeze (111833), & Rose Red (101778)

Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963), Brayer (102395), & Blender Pens (102845)

Perfect Touch: Very Vanilla Satin 5/8” Ribbon (117), Very Vanilla 1/8” taffeta Ribbon (119960), & Neutral Designer Buttons (119743)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Sticky Strip (104294)
Thanks for stopping By!

13 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is so soft and pretty! Love the use of the Presto Patterns DSP along with the embossed panel! The image is colored beautifully and the scrunchy ribbon and button are the perfect touches. Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Stpehanie! I love the soft colors oyu used here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Stephanie, I love the soft colors and the crinkled ribbon is such a nice touch. Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I'm creating a card for one special person, and I KNOW that, that person is "card worthy" This is so soft and beautiful... how could she not LOVE it, like I do! :D Excellent job with the sketch, you rocked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The gathered ribbon adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I saw it on Stampin' Connection earlier today and knew it was the 411 layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love that stamp too!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Stephanie! I love the ribbon and the button!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, everything about it is so PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, lovely...perfect for an Easter card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love your take on the colors this week. Your coloring of the cherry blossoms is FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Stephanie - congrats on your Paper Players Pick!

    ReplyDelete