Thursday, January 20, 2011

Botanical Gazette DSP for PPA77

WOW! I am so loving this sketch from the Pals Paper Art and I am so loving this DSP from the new Occasions Mini!!! It has to be my favorite DSP of all time. I was able to assemble this card in a jiffy because the DSP did all the work for me! The main image looks like I aged & destressed it, but it is part of this DSP pack!

Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday (WM-111664)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686) & Botanical Gazette DSP (Occasion Mini 121793)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (Occasion Mini 121809), & 1” Circle Punch (119868)

Perfect Touch: Neutral Designer Buttons (119743), & Linen Thread (104199)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Glue Dots (103683)

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Stephanie! I love the texture and your take on the sketch! The look of embossing on DSP is so vintage and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the DSP...terrific texture! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see the tulip folder used on DSP!

    The texture on this card is great.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you embossed the DSP! Great take on the sketch - and I also love the big button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card! Love how you used your embossing folder with your DSP. hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! I love the DSP embossed. Love those colors and buttons too. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. All your cards are just beautiful. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp set...great job on the sketch challenge. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete