Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School Project for 25 kids!!!

I was asked by my daughter's 1st grade class to do a Holiday Card class project with them. I prepared 25 cards just like it was a little make & Take for a workshop. Only this was a kid workshop. All the kids had to do were assemble the pieces of the card. In less then 25 minutes all the cards were assembled and they were able to write a special message on the inside to go along with a handmade gift for their loved ones for the holidays.

I was honored that my daughter's teacher asked for me to be part of this.


The little blond girl in front is my Daughter Candice.





Even the boys enjoyed making cards!


Stamp Sets: Scenic Season (WM-115354)

Cardstock: Garden Green (102584), Whisper White (100730)

Ink: Garden Green (102272)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), & Square Lattice Dots Embossing Folder (119976)

Perfect Touch: Regals Desinger Buttons (119744), & Hemp Twine (100982)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! That must have been fun! And the kiddos parents will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is great!!!! My niece who is five enjoys making cards as well. I am sure your daughter is proud of mom.

    Thanks for sharing
    Tai

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful holiday idea . . . the kids and their families will be thrilled to share. Candace is a doll! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how much fun that was! I did that when my children were in elementary school. Oh, how I miss those days! The card you did was so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this! So much fun for both you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete