Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scenic Season for PPA72


This week the Pals Paper Arts Design team have come up with a Wintery White Inspiration Photo. I keep saying that I am done with Holiday Cards, however I can not pass up a good Challenge! As soon as I saw the first photo with the Trees filled with snow I knew I had to use Scenic Season and emboss it!

Stamp Sets: Scenic Season (WM-115354)

Cardstock: Very Vanilla (101650), & Sahara Sand (121043)

Ink: Versa Mark (102283)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Square Lattice Dots Embossing Folder (119976), Word Window Punch (119857), Emboss Buddy (103083), & Heat Tool (100005)


Perfect Touch: Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder (101930)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Texture and bling...my two favorite things! Gorgeous, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely stunning card, Stephanie! I love it!. Wonderful take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the three different sizes of rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Has a definite frosty feel to it. You've captured the challenge well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this sparkles - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I love that sparkle! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your sparkly trees! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the touch of bling on the word window punch. The texture is crisp. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so gorgeous....have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card ... love all the glitter and glam!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheer perfection! Wonderful take on the Inspiration Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sparkly card!! Love the trees. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete