Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pals Paper Arts #74

This is the last PPA challenge of the year. Please play along with a great sketch from Margaret Moody. It saddens me that I created a sympathy card for this challenge. My neighbor down the street passed away Monday night. I feel for his family as this time of year is so festive. I choose one of my favorite stamps sets Lovely as a Tree. This is a great stamp set for any masculine card, and does double duty for this masculine sympathy card.

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree (WM-115026), Teeny Tiny Wishes (WM-115370)

Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Chocolate Chip (102128), & Woodland Walk DSP (117389)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Square Lattice Dots Embossing Folder (119976), Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857), & Corner Rounder (119871)

Extra’s: Snail (104332) & Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, always hard to make sympathy cards. You did a great job with this one! Perfect DSP with your tree image! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant - love the monochromatic look and the texture. Best wishes for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful sympathy card! Perfectly masculine! Merry Christmas, Stephanie, to you and your family! And may you have a joyous new year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is one of my favorites. A beautiful, thoughtful card that will bless the recipient.

    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! The texture and "bark" are the perfect environment for the tree image. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a lovely card and I'm sure your neighbor's family appreciated the thought.

    ReplyDelete