Sunday, December 5, 2010

Got Treats for The Paper Players!

The Paper Players Challenge this week is to create anything "Christmas". It could be a card,
3-D Project, or scrapbook page. I choose to do another Christmas card just to have on hand in case I need a extra. My Inspiration from this card came from fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Robin Merriman. I just loved her card so I created a similar one.

Stamp Sets: Got Treats (WM-119114 CM-120627), & Teeny Tiny Wishes (WM-115370)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), & Candy Cane DSP (Holiday Mini 120809)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Cool Tools: Scallop Oval Punch (119856), 1 3/4” x 7/8” Oval Punch (119855), Mat Pack (105826), & Paper Piercer (116631)

Perfect Touch: 1/8” Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon (119959), & Glimmer Brads Brights (Holiday Mini 121006)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    This is adorable and a clever way to use that DSP. I have some left and may have to case YOU!! I love that you join us each week! Thank you for your support!
    Happy Holidays!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gingerbread man! I wanted to remember he was available in the got treats set before I was done with my holiday cards. You reminded me that I forgot. This is so cute! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I have to make a card using the gingerbread man for Muffy's Christmas cards...yes, the Schach dogs send out cards! Of course, he was the character in Shrek who asked "Do You Know the Muffin Man?", which happens to be Muffy's registered name! You are so inspiring!!! And before I forget..Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie this is so fun and whimsical! The glimmer brads are an awesome accent. Thanks for playing along again this week at The Paper Players! I love seeing your fun creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is ADORABLE! The three little gingerbread men look so happy! Works beautifully with the pink of the background candy cane paper.
    So glad to see you at the Paper Players again this week!
    Have a wonderful holiday
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete