Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthday Bakery with SSC180

I decides to create a Birthday Card for this weeks Stamping 411 Challenge. I flipped the sketch so I could use one of the Hostess Level 1 sets from Stampin' Up!.


Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery (Hostess Level 1 CM-120115 WM-117034), & A Word for You (CM-120528 WM-117032)

Cardstock: Peach Parfait (119794), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730) & Sunny Garden DSP (119831)

Ink: Poppy Parade (119782)

Perfect Touch: 1/8” Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)
This card is clean & Simple and was put together in 1o minutes.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I love the CAS look of this card, and the colors are great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun....and so easy for a stamp a stack.....you're giving me ideas!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - clean and simple. I need three birthday cards this month; might be a good one to CASE. I came to your site from Ann Schach's site and because she said the picture was over the Hudson. We're neighbors. I live outside of Kingston near Lake Katrine. Small world. Stop by my blog for a visit if you get a chance. http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of those colors! Such a bright and cheerful card on a cold and snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DSP on your card! Wonderful birthday card ... quick and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and festive -- a perfect Birthday card! Thanks for playing along at stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. the line up of cakes in poppy is beautiful and crisp. love it with the designer paper. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete