Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome Christmas with PP24 & SSSC93

This week the Paper Players have a great Holiday color challenge, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and any Neutral. Pair that up with this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and this is what I came up with.

I wanted to use Deck the Halls DSP, (But I never ordered any....) So I improvised and used Deck the Halls Designer Fabric. I just covered up each mat and used a lot of sticky strip (since I do NOT sew!) to keep it secured.



Stamp Sets: Welcome Christmas (WM-118736 CM-120597)


Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Always Artichoke (105119), & Very Vanilla (101650)


Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669)

Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335), Scallop Circle #2 (113469), & Paper Snips (103579)

Perfect Touch: Deck the Halls Designer Fabric (Holiday Mini 121716), & Very Vanilla Seam Binding (Holiday Mini (120999)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), & Sticky Strip (104294)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea to substitute the fabric! Love the layout! Very pretty card, Stephanie! Thanks for joining The Paper Players again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the fabric....I still haven't used it yet...thanks for the inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It looks like presents wrapped ... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the designer fabric--I love it in place of the DSP. So glad you join us at The Paper Players! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the fabric! It adds such a fun texture to the card. you have inspired me to try that out. Thank goodness for sticky strip because I can't do the sewing-thing either! Haha! Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card!! I like how you used the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo . . . what a fun way to use fabric. It looks like packages! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, another fabulous card. I love the different textures you created with fabric, embossing folders and ribbon. A card anyone would be thrilled to receive.
    Thanks for joining the Paper Players again this week, I always look forward to seeing your creations.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete