Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scenic Season & SSC179

I am so glad it is Saturday! Stamping 411 has another fantastic sketch for us this morning. I hope the lighting is okay on this card, as the Sliver Embossing is so nice on the baja breeze cardstock.

Stamp Sets: Scenic Season (WM-115354), & Christmas Greetings (WM-115448)

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (111352), Whisper White (100730), & Candy Cane DSP (Holiday Mini 120809)

Ink: Versa Mark (102283)

Cool Tools: Heat Tool (100005), Emboss Buddy (103083), Eyelet Border Punch (119853), & Paper Piercer (116631)

Perfect Touch: Silver Embossing Powder (109131), & Glimmer Brads Basics (Holiday Mini (121003)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holiday Shopping!

18 comments:

  1. This is drop dead Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie this card is breath taking. So serene and beautiful. You nailed this challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the silver on Baja is stunning Hugs m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love the silver EP on the Baja Breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card..after I entered my card in the 411 challenge, I had to giggle, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Scenic Season looks lovely! I wonder why we didn't get that this year??? I have been envying it on other's blogs! Very pretty with the embossing, Stephanie! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the silver on baja! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Love the silver embossing with Baja Breeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the Glimmer Brads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This is stunning!! I love that stamped image embossed in the silver!!! Way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie -- I love blue Christmas cards and this is absolutely fabulous! Beautiful job! Thanks for participating at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Stephanie - Congrats on your 411 pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is stunning- great job on the sketch and congrats on your card being chosen as one of the top picks!

    ReplyDelete