Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pals Inspiration Challenge # PPA68

This week the Pals Paper Art Design team has an Inspiration Photo to let your creative juices flow! As soon I saw this Inspiration photo my eyes went to the table cloth pattern and the vivid colors of Purples & Whites.
  • I wanted to create a background to mimic this table cloth so I inked up the pattern side of the Finial Press Embossing folder with Perfect Plum ink. I then took a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot...and I had the effect I was looking for.
  • I didn't want to lose too much of my background so I choose to just use a Sentiment for my little Stamp mat image.

  • For my final touches I used Designer Buttons dressed up with some Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.
Stamp Sets: All Holidays ( WM-114916)

Cardstock: Perfect Plum (101889), Rich Razzleberry (Smooth 115316 Textured 119942), & Whisper White (100730)

Ink: Perfect Plum (101437), & Rich Razzleberry (115658)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963), & Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275)

Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), & 1/8” Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), & Glue Dots (103683)

Thanks for stoping by!

12 comments:

  1. Very elegant, just like the photo. Gorgeous background! I'm glad you didn't cover it up either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Stephanie! I love the Plum on Razzleberry!! The layout you have chosen is SO elegant too!!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. I love that background. Those buttons with the white ribbon are fabulous!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza, Stephanie! Love the texture! Your "Buttons and Bows" treatment was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow . . .you hit a home run with the texture. love the soft contrast of the two purples. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture! Looks amazing! beautiful card! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors and the texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the inked effect in the background - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card ... absolutely love the background!! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo, Miss Stephanie is a winner this week! Congrats. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win this week! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete