Saturday, November 13, 2010

Northern Hearts with SSC177 & CTD118

I love Saturday Mornings. I wake up really early (Before the kids do) and sneak down to my stamp room to see what Stamping 411 has posted for this weeks sketch. Like always it is a great one! I also paired this with the color challenge from Color Throwdown as these colors are my favorite for the Christmas Holidays!


Stamp Sets: Northern Hearts (Hostess level 1 Holiday Mini WM-120833 CM-121145) & Christmas Greetings (WM-115448)

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Soft Suede (115318), & Crumb Cake (120953)

Ink: Soft Suede (115657), Cherry Cobbler (Stampin’ Write marker 119681), & Versa Mark (102283)



Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), & Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the CAS look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total class. The wreath seems to mimic the texture. Very cool. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is really nice. Love that wreath with the folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a great wreath! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so relate to your post, I just love that time of the morning before anyone else is up too!! Fabulous job with the sketch, love the texture and clean & simple style! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card using that stamp set! I love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! I love the CAS card you have come up with. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the mix of textures!!!

    ReplyDelete