Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome Christmas & PP20

I love wakening up on Sundays to see with the Paper Players have come up with for their Challenge! This week is a great Sketch which I could have done 5 cards as soon as I saw it! But here is the one I ended up with.



The Scallop Square Duo is one of my favorite items from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog. It just gives my main image a extra wow factor.
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding is another great item from the Holiday Mini..it is so soft and flexibe and it gives a great texture.
I used the Hemp twine to make little bows around the cherry cobble Designer Buttons.
I always used the Color Spritzer tool (my first time using it) on the main image just to give it a little vintage feel.
Stamp Sets: Welcome Christmas (CM-120597 WM-118736) & Christmas Greetings (WM-115448)

Cardstock: Early Espresso (119686), Crumb Cake (120953), & Very Vanilla (101650)

Ink: Early Espresso (Classic Ink Pad – 119670, Stampin write marker – 119680)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Square Duo (Holiday Mini (120903), & Color Spritzer (107066)

Perfect Touch: Hemp Twine (100982), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (Holiday Mini 120992), & Regals Designer Buttons (119744)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Please let me know what you think of my take on this weeks sketch challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch Stephanie! I love that holiay stamp set. I almost used that Square Scallop Die as well for another card I was making but changed it up at the last second. I am so happy you play with us. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog this morning!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation! I love the CAS feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that touch of spritzer is fantastic. loved the twine on the buttons, too. beautiful card and not "over the top" vintage :) hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this set---one of my favorites, and the hemp feature is very cool~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the color spritzer tool and the buttons with twine! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete