Monday, October 11, 2010

The Paper Players Challenge 19

This week over at The Paper Players they have a color challenge of Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White. Here is what I came up with.


I used the two tags die for the base of my main inage. Kerin Sylvester showcased this idea on her blog the other day. Such a great idea!

I used the Petals of plenty embossing folder as my own Designer Paper.
These colors are so classy when combined together.
This will make a great card to send to one of my friends just to say Hi, and I am thinking of her!
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue (CM-118598 WM-117690)

Cardstock: Real Red (102482), Basic Black (121045), & Whisper White (100730)

Ink: Real Red (103133), Basic Black (101179)

Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Two Tags Die (115954), Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder (116824), Corner Rounder (119871), & Paper Piercer (116631)

Perfect Touch: 1/8” Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262) & Antique Brads (117273)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Stephanie! That idea from Kerin is great and one I hope to try soon too. I love the vintage brad and the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us again at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Stephanie! I love the antique brad and the embossing! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie. This is a wonderful card. I love the idea you showcased from Kerin. The vintage brad is just THE perfect accessory on this clean and simple, yet vintage card.
    Fabulous job.
    Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the two tags die and the embossing is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete