Monday, October 18, 2010

Lovely as a Tree - FLT111

I found a new Challenge site (new to me...lol) called Clean and Simple and they have very simple layouts that you can create cards in a flash! The hardest part for me is choosing the color combo & the stamp set. For this card below I choose Bravo Burgundy as it is a freinds favorite color and her birthday is coming up, so I am ahead of the game!





I love this layout! You could so many simple cards, yet they could all look so different.


I love the big bold statements in On your Birthday set. This one really filled up the space on the main image.


I used a simple matallic eyelet for the tab on the side as our friend Evelyn is not to girly.


The square Lattice Embossing Folder gives this card great texture and dimension and again not too girly.


Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree (WM-115026) & On your Birthday (WM-111664)

Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy (105123) & Very Vanilla (101650)

Ink: Early Espresso (119670)

Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Word Window Punch (119857) & Crop a Dile (108362)

Perfect Touch: Metallic Eyelets (105319)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! My favorite stamp set of all time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be smiling. This card is gorgeous and I love how it works with the sentiment (and your sketch). Hgus, M

    ReplyDelete