Thursday, September 30, 2010

PPA62

Today's PPA Challenge is to use buttons on your projects and keep it clean and simple. You will see here that my supply list is very short and it only took a couple of minutes to put it together. I I used the Mojo Monday Layout from Mojo Week # 152.
I have kept this card simple by using masculine colors. Elegant Soiree' uses masculine colors and geometric shapes.

Even the buttons I used are Masculine looking. They are from the Neutrals Designer buttons Collection.
I used simple hemp twine to add a little bit of a finished look to thise very simple buttons.


Stamp Sets: Word Play (CM-120651 WM-120308)

Cardstock: Elegant Soiree’ DSP (117163), Soft Suede (115318), & Baja Breeze (111352)

Ink: Soft Suede (115657)

Cool Tools: Dotted Scallop Border Punch (110275)

Perfect Touch: Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743) & Hemp Twine (100982)

Extra’s: Snail (104332)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love this DSP and how you made it masculine! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzee, your card is perfect. I love how you used that DSP for a masculine touch and the scallop border is perfect. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine card! And I love that DSP and stamp set so very much! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the twine through the buttons! Very classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice masculine card!
    http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card! The colors are perfect, and I love the layout! Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! The buttons are so perfect!! Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete