Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #16


This is my first time playing along with the Paper Players. This is a great sketch for a simple Birthday card for me to have on hand as I have 3 kids who are always getting invited to Birthday Parties!




I used the Got Treats Set and I seperated the main image to get more use out of the stamps. I love the Celebrations DSP as it is so kid freindly, not to boyish & not to girly.


Stamp Sets: Got Treat (WM-119114, CM-120627)

Cardstock: Celebrations DSP (117164), Real Red (102482), Bashful Blue (105120) & Whisper White (100730)

Ink: Real Red (103133), Old Olive (102277, Pacific Point (111837)

Cool Tools: Modern Label Punch (119849), Word Window Punch (119857),

Perfect Touch: ¼” Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (119262), Glimmer Brights Brad (Holiday Mini 121006)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), Dimensionals (104430), & Mini glue dots (103683)


Hope you Like it!

6 comments:

  1. Very happy and colorful! I love that DSP and have it on my wish list. I was wondering how much I would use it without having young ones around. I love the colors though! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cheery card! Super job with the sketch! I love those multicolored cupcakes! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Stephanie! I love that paper, I just ordered it myself and that stamp set too! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That set is on my wish list too.....such fun colors you used here! Thanks for playing PP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute Stephanie!! love the bright happy colors! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie - this card is perfect for either a boy or girl! Great job. I love your use of the cupcakes. They work really well for the sketch challenge. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week, we look forward to seeing you again.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete