Friday, September 24, 2010

In my Thoughts

I have been looking at the Mojo Challenge all week and was coming up blank until I came accross the Colour Q Challenge site. This is the 1st time I have participated in the Colour Q. I love the Word Play set because the word Phrases are so big the take the center stage along withany DSP. This is a quick and simple card to pull together...once you have the vision.



I flipped my card but still kept the same layout from the Mojo Sketch.

Instead of using a circle I used the Butterfly and placed it a little higher on the card.

The taffeta Ribbon is the perfect touch to add to this card, as it is there but not the focal point.

Stamp Sets: Word Play (CM-120651 WM-120308)

Cardstock: Old Olive (100702), So Saffron (111351), Peach Parfait (119794) & Sunny Garden DSP (119831)

Ink: Old Olive (102277)

Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138), & Dotted Scallop Border Punch (119275)

Perfect Touch: Old Olive ¼” Taffeta Ribbon (119256), Designer Buttons (Subtles-119745 Brights-119747)

Extra’s: Snail (104332), & Mini glue dots (103683)
Hope you enjoy & thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Stephanie! Love your designer paper and how your butterfly just seems to float in your garden. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on both challenges! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card....love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, Cottage Wall was my all-time favorite paper -- and I didn't ever think I'd like it in this new color scheme. You have singlehandedly changed my mind. This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card!! You did a great job putting the colors together so well.

    ReplyDelete